octadecyl trimethyl ammonium chloride,
stearyl trimethyl ammonium chloride
1. Light yellow liquid with perfume odor; easily soluble in water; good chemical stability; good resistance to heat and
light, no volatileness.
2. Compatible with cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants, however, not with anionic surfactant.
3. Excellent bactericidal and antibacterial effect.
|Appearance||Light yellow waxy solid||Yellowish liquid||Yellowish liquid|
|Active matter, %||88-92||78-82||43-47|
|Free Amine & Amine Salt ,%||4.0Max||4.0Max||4.0Max|
|pH value (1% Am.aq.sol)||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0|
1. It can be used as bactericide, mildew inhibitor, softener, antistatic agent, emulsifier, regulator in textile, printing
and dyeing industry.
2. Sterilization algaecide: used in circulating cooling water, water for power plant and water injection system of oil
3. Disinfectant & bactericide: used for medical operation and medical appliance; food processing equipments;
sugar making industry; silkworm raising sites etc.
Used in paints and coatings to improve the anti-fouling, anti-fog and UV-resistance of the system.
Used as a polymer release agent and filler coupling agent to improve lubricity and prevent plasticizer migration in the system.
Used in waxes and polishes to improve wetting and leveling properties and reduce shrinkage.
Used as a caulking agent to improve anti-fouling, UV-resistance and weather resistance.
|1227 80%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||16.00MT||16.80MT|
|1227 45%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||16.00MT||16.80MT|
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales