octadecyl trimethyl ammonium chloride,
stearyl trimethyl ammonium chloride
1. It is a good cationic surfactant, which has excellent conditioning, permeate, soft, emulsify, antistatic,
biodegradability and bactericidal performance.
2. Compatible with cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants, however, not with anionic surfactant.
3. Good resistance to heat, light and strong acids/alkalis; good stability, surface activity; good compatibility with
surface active oils.
|Appearance||Yellowish paste||Yellowish paste||Light yellow liquid|
|Active matter, %||68-72||48-52||28-32|
|Free Amine & Amine Salt ,%||3.0Max||2.0Max||1.0Max|
|Solvent||Alcohol + Water||Water + Alcohol||Water|
|pH value (1% Am.aq.sol)||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0|
1. Widely used to manufacture hair conditioner, hair treatment, hair mousse and wet towel preservative. and easy
cleaning with water after using.
2. Widely used as ore flotation agent, phase transfer catalysis, organobentonite modifier, disinfectant, bactericidal
agent, emulsion foaming agent, etc.
3. Emulsifier: asphalt emulsifier & building waterproof emulsifier, silicone oil emulsifier, emulsifier of cosmetic.
4. Textile auxiliary: softener & antistatic agent.
5. Flocculant: used in sewage disposal.
6. Other: protective cover.
Used in paints and coatings to improve the anti-fouling, anti-fog and UV-resistance of the system.
Used as a polymer release agent and filler coupling agent to improve lubricity and prevent plasticizer migration in the system.
Used in waxes and polishes to improve wetting and leveling properties and reduce shrinkage.
Used as a caulking agent to improve anti-fouling, UV-resistance and weather resistance.
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales