|CAS:||68585-34-2/68891-38-3||Other Name:||Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate|
|Validity:||2 Years||Shipments:||7-10 Days|
|Package:||170kgs/drum IBC Drum||Active Matter:||70& 28%|
1. Excellent decontamination, emulsification, dispersion, wetting, solubilizing performance and foaming property.
2. Good solvency, thickening effect, wide compatibility, anti-hard water and high biodegradable ability.
3. Low irritation to skin and eyes.
|Appearance , 25℃||White to yellowish paste|
|Active matter, %||70±2|
|Sodium sulfate, %||1.5Max.|
|Color, Hazen (5%Am.aq.sol)||20Max.|
|pH value (25℃, 1% Am.aq.sol)||7.0～9.5|
1. Widely used in liquid detergent such as dishwashing detergent, shampoo, bubble bathliquid, hand washing etc.
2. In washing powder and detergent for heavy dirty, using it to partially replace LABSA, phosphate STPP can be
saved or reduced, and general dosage of active matter is reduced.
3. In textile, printing and dyeing industry, petroleum and leather industry, it can be used as lubricant,dyeing agent,
cleanser, foaming agent and degreasing agent.
It is soluble in water and polar solvents such as methanol, isopropanol, acetone and ethyl acetate. It is insoluble in weak polar and non-polar solvents such as benzene, toluene and chloroform.
High surface activity and stable chemical properties.
Excellent alkali resistance, strong wetting and penetration.
|SLES 70%||170Kgs/Plastic Drum||114Drums||19.38MT||
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales