didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride,
octadecyl trimethyl ammonium chloride
1. It is a good cationic surfactant.
2. Compatible with cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants, however, not with anionic surfactant.
3. Excellent conditioning and antistatic performance.
4. Has good properties of soften, anti-stat, emulsify, dispersity, penetration, and condenstion as well as nice of
antisepsis and mildewproof. It can dissolve in alcohol and hot water.
|Active matter, %||68-72||48-52||28-32|
|Free Amine & Amine Salt ,%||3.0Max||2.0Max||1.0Max|
|pH value (1% Am.aq.sol)||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0|
|Solvent||Alcohol + Water||Water + Alcohol||Water|
1. Widely used in hair conditioner and other cosmetic products, and easy cleaning with water after using.
2. Also used in construction materials, such as waterproofing paint.
3. Emulsifier: asphalt emulsifier building waterproof emulsifier (acitive matter≥40%);silicone oil emulsifier;
emulsifier of cosmetic.
4. Prevention and cure auxiliary: antistatic agent, softener.
5. Modified auxiliary: organobentonite modifier.
6. Flocculant: used for protein in biopharmaceutical industry or in sewage disposal industry.
7. Other: soft processing auxiliary of glass fiber.
It is soluble in water and polar solvents such as methanol, isopropanol, acetone and ethyl acetate. It is insoluble in weak polar and non-polar solvents such as benzene, toluene and chloroform.
High surface activity and stable chemical properties.
Excellent alkali resistance, strong wetting and penetration.
|STAC 70%||160Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||12.80MT||13.60MT|
|STAC 50%||175Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||14.00MT||14.80MT|
|STAC 30%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||16.00MT||16.80MT|
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales