Sls Anionic Surfactant,
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Anionic Surfactant,
CAS 151-21-3 Anionic Surfactant
1. Excellent decontamination, emulsification, and foaming property. With rich and longstanding form.
2. Non-toxic and good biodegradable ability.
3. By adding other types of additive, its irritation will be ameliorated, degreasing power reduced, hand feeling
Other Name: Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate
INCI Name: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
CAS No.: 151-21-3
Einecs No.: 205-788-1
|Appearance , 25℃||White to yellowish powder or needle||White to yellowish powder or needle|
|Petroleum ether soluble substance,%||1.5Max.||3.5Max.|
|Sodium sulfate, %||3.0Max.||5.0Max.|
|Color, Hazen (5%Am.aq.sol)||10Max.||10Max.|
|pH value (25℃, 1% Am.aq.sol)||7.5-9.5||7.5-9.5|
White or yellowish powder or particle, nontoxic, tasteless, slightly pungent, soluble in water
This product has emulsifying, dispersing and antistatic functions.
1. Compounded with LABSA in a proportion of 1:3, it is used as the detergent for heavy dirty to wash carpet,
dishware and hard surface.
2. Widely used in shampoo, bubble bath, hand washing, and the lather agent of toothpaste, cream or powder
3. In the other industries fields, it can be used as emulsifier, fire retardant, auxiliary agent of textile, and plating
|SLS 95% or 92%||20Kgs/Bag||500Bags||10.00MT||10.25MT|
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales