|Validity:||2 Years||Shipments:||7-10 Days|
|Other Name:||Coconut Fatty Acid Monothanolamide||Amide Content:||84%~97%|
wetting agent surfactant
1. resistant to alkali, high temperature, in the 240-320g lye rapid wetting and penetration
2. can enhance the luster of the long-lasting fabric
3. This product can be used as a penetrant for other strong alkali media.
White or yellowish powder or particle, nontoxic, tasteless, slightly pungent, soluble in water
This product has emulsifying, dispersing and antistatic functions.
1. CMEA is an alkanolamide of nonionic surfactant.
2. Perfect foam-stabilizing, decontamination, wetting, anti-hard water and biodegradability (97% or more
3. Perfect thickener, even better thickening ability than CDEA (6501).
4. Difficult to dissolve in water. Easy to dissolve to transparent solution when compounded with soap and other
|Appearance, 25℃||White to yellowish flake solid|
|Amide Content, %||84Min||97Min|
|Amine value, mgKOH/g||14Max||14Max|
|Free amine content, %||1.5Max||1.5Max|
|Acid value, mgKOH/g||1Max||1Max|
|Free fatty acid, %||0.5Max||0.5Max|
|Melting point, ℃||60-75||60-75|
|Color, Hazen (10% ethanol solution)||500Max.||500Max|
|pH value (25℃,10g/L, 10% ethanol solution)||9-11||9-11|
1. In the application of soap, it can be enhance the fragrance, increase lustre and preventing rot.
2. In liquid washing products, it has a very clear thickening effect, adding 1% into the prescription, the viscosity even
exceed that of 2-3% CDEA additive, And the dosage of inorganic salt will be saved.
3. Especially suitable in amine salt and sulfo succinic acid salt systems.
4. It is widely used in solid soap and soap powder, washing powder, liquid detergent, emulsification stabilizer, and
5. The recommended dosage for liquid and emulsion prescription is 0.5-2%.
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales