|Appearance:||Blue Powder Or Crystal||Package:||25kg/pp Bag|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Purity:||98%|
|Grade:||Agriculture Grade, Feed Grade, Industrial Grade||Hs Code:||28332500000|
swimming pool water treatment chemicals,
swimming pool maintenance chemicals
Swimming Pool Cleaning Chemicals of CAS 7758-99-8 Swimming Pools 98% Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate as Algaecide
Product manual:This product is easily soluble in water, killing algae and anti-microbial growth, and making the pool water blue like sea water.
1. This product is a heavy metal salt and should not be taken. If you eat too much, you should immediately eat a lot of protein-rich foods such as milk and egg white, or use EDTA calcium sodium salt to detoxify. Please consult a doctor promptly.
2. The remaining algaecide should be sealed after opening.
3. When dissolving this product, the temperature of the added water should not exceed 60 °C to prevent loss of efficacy. After the administration, the oxygen should be fully increased to prevent the dead algae from consuming oxygen and affecting the water quality. It is not possible to use an aqueous solution of the metalware device.
4. Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. It should be stored separately from acids and other substances, and should not be mixed. The storage area should be stocked with suitable materials to contain the spillage.
1. The dosage is 3-6KG/1000 cubic meters. When using, dissolve the product into clean water and spray it evenly, usually two to three times a month. Disinfectant should not be placed within 24 hours after the product is placed.
2. If it is rainy or the water quality is seriously polluted, it will be doubled. It is also necessary to double the use of new water.
3, generally in the morning on sunny days, the effect is better, according to the water temperature relative to reduce the amount.
Validity period: two years
Contact Person: Kathy