didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride,
octadecyl trimethyl ammonium chloride
1. White crystal or paste, with a strong chemical stability, soluable in water and alcohol.
2. Compatible with cationic or nonionic surfactants, stable under heating, pressure or light, and tolerable to strong
acids and alkalis.
1. Emulsifier: emulsifier of cosmetic and hair conditioner; emulsifier of building waterproof coatings etc;
2. Bactericide: bactericide for industrial such as oil field or agricultural use.
3. Textile auxiliary: softener, antistatic agent
4. Other: anti-sticking agent & insulator; electronics chemicals; leather auxiliary Agents; petroleum additives; plastic
& rubber auxiliary agents; surfactants; water treatment chemicals.
|DTAC 70%||175Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||14.00MT||14.80MT|
|DTAC 35%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||16.00MT||16.80MT|
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales