octadecyl trimethyl ammonium chloride,
stearyl trimethyl ammonium chloride
It is soluble in water and polar solvents such as methanol, isopropanol, acetone and ethyl acetate. It is insoluble in weak polar and non-polar solvents such as benzene, toluene and chloroform.
High surface activity and stable chemical properties.
Excellent alkali resistance, strong wetting and penetration.
1. Light yellow solid or thick paste, slight irritative odor; easily soluble in water, alcohol. Good resistance to acid,
hard water, inorganic salt, however, no alkali.
2. Excellent bactericidal, soft, antistatic, wetting performance. It is quaternary ammonium salt cation surfactant.
|Active matter, %||48-52|
|Free Amine & Amine Salt ,%||5.0Max|
|pH value (1% Am.aq.sol)||6.0-9.0|
1. Bactericide: used in medical area, industrial circulating water and oil field.
2. Dyeing auxiliary: wetting agent, finishing agent, softener, fiber antistatic agent.
3. Modifier: organobentonite modifier.
4. Oil field additive: thickener.
5. Activator: desulfurization activator.
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales