|Place of Origin:||China Mainland|
|Model Number:||Cyanuric Acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5tons|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/pp bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000MT per month|
|Appearance:||White, Powder, Granular||Package:||25kg/pp Bag|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Purity:||98.5%|
|Application:||Water Treatment||Hs Code:||2933699090|
swimming pool maintenance chemicals,
swimming pool filter cleaning chemicals
Swimming Pool Cleaning Chemicals of Swimming Pool Chemical 98.5% Granular Powder Cyanuric Acid
Introduction of Cyanuric Acid
Form: Powder Granular Tablet
Appearance: White Powder, Granular or Tablet
EINECS NO.: 203-618-0
CAS NO.: 108-80-5
UN NO.: 3389
Molecular Weight: 129.07
Molecular Formula: C3H3N3O3
Other Name: Tricyanic Acid
1. It is a cationic polymeric algaecide, which can restrain kinds of algae in swimming pools.
2. It is effectively against both the greenish free-floating varieties of algae and black algae which cling to the walls and bottoms of the pools. (The regular usage of this item in swimming pools can overcome the problems caused by algae, specially increased chlorine demand. )
3> It can be used in acidic and alkaline water. Its most prominent advantages are Non foaming, Nontoxic, Non-irritative, Good stability & more safe.
|Appearance||White Granular, Powder or Tablet|
|Content(on dry basis)||≥98.5%||≥98.0%|
|Grain Size||Fine Powder||90%,8-30mesh|
|Chloride Base Content||0.003%max|
1) It can be used for swimming pool and drinking water treatment and algae removing of industrial circulating water.
2) It can be used as preventive disinfection of house, hotel, hospital and public place; used on the environmental sterilization of raising fish.
3) It can be used to bleach the textile, to prevent wool from shrinkage, to prevent paper by decay and act as rubber chlorination.
1) Package in 25kg/drum or 50kg/drum, 21MT/20'FCL
2) Package in 25kg/bag or 1000kg/bag, 20MT/container
3) Stored in airy and dry place, avoided moisture, water, rain or fire.
4) When stored and transported, can be carried by trains, trucks or ships.
Contact Person: Kathy