|Appearance:||Colorless To Yellowish Liquid||Application:||Neutralizer|
|Triethanolamine Sulfate:||2.5Max.||Storage:||In Cool,ventilated And Dry Place, Kept Away From Sunshine And Rain.|
triethanolamine lauryl sulfate,
linear alkyl benzene sulfonic acid
1. Excellent emulsification, foaming, osmosis, decontamination and dispersed properties.
2. Offering rich and delicate bubbles.
3. Compatibility is good and good resistance to hard water.
|Appearance, 25℃||Colorless to yellowish liquid|
|Active matter, %||40±2|
|Free oil, %||2.0Max|
|Triethanolamine sulfate, %||2.5Max.|
|Color, Klett (5% Am.aq.sol)||50 Max.|
|pH value (25℃, 10% Am.aq.sol)||5.0～7.5|
1. Triethanolamine can be neutralizer, which offers modest and small irritation to skin.
2. Widely used in shampoo, bath bubble, cosmetics, and facial cleanser, washing agents as surfactant.
3. For it is a mild surfactant. More suitable for the preparation of low irritative shampoo and baby bath lotion.
|K12-T||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80 Drums||16.00MT||16.800MT|
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales