didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride,
octadecyl trimethyl ammonium chloride
1. Light yellow liquid with perfume odor; easily soluble in water; good chemical stability; good resistance to heat and
light, no volatileness.
2. Compatible with cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants, however, not with anionic surfactant.
3. Excellent bactericidal and antibacterial effect.
|Appearance||Light yellow waxy solid||Yellowish liquid||Yellowish liquid|
|Active matter, %||88-92||78-82||43-47|
|Free Amine & Amine Salt ,%||4.0Max||4.0Max||4.0Max|
|pH value (1% Am.aq.sol)||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0|
1. It can be used as bactericide, mildew inhibitor, softener, antistatic agent, emulsifier, regulator in textile, printing
and dyeing industry.
2. Sterilization algaecide: used in circulating cooling water, water for power plant and water injection system of oil
3. Disinfectant & bactericide: used for medical operation and medical appliance; food processing equipments;
sugar making industry; silkworm raising sites etc.
|1227 80%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||16.00MT||16.80MT|
|1227 45%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||16.00MT||16.80MT|
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
It is soluble in water and polar solvents such as methanol, isopropanol, acetone and ethyl acetate. It is insoluble in weak polar and non-polar solvents such as benzene, toluene and chloroform.
High surface activity and stable chemical properties.
Excellent alkali resistance, strong wetting and penetration.
Contact Person: sales