|Validity:||2 Years||Shipments:||7-10 Days|
|Other Name:||Coconut Fatty Acid Monothanolamide||Package:||200Kgs/Plastic Drum|
coconut fatty acid,
coco dimethyl amine oxide
1. CMEA is an alkanolamide of nonionic surfactant.
2. Perfect foam-stabilizing, decontamination, wetting, anti-hard water and biodegradability (97% or more
3. Perfect thickener, even better thickening ability than CDEA (6501).
4. Difficult to dissolve in water. Easy to dissolve to transparent solution when compounded with soap and other
|Appearance, 25℃||White to yellowish flake solid|
|Amide Content, %||84Min||97Min|
|Amine value, mgKOH/g||14Max||14Max|
|Free amine content, %||1.5Max||1.5Max|
|Acid value, mgKOH/g||1Max||1Max|
|Free fatty acid, %||0.5Max||0.5Max|
|Melting point, ℃||60-75||60-75|
|Color, Hazen (10% ethanol solution)||500Max.||500Max|
|pH value (25℃,10g/L, 10% ethanol solution)||9-11||9-11|
1. In the application of soap, it can be enhance the fragrance, increase lustre and preventing rot.
2. In liquid washing products, it has a very clear thickening effect, adding 1% into the prescription, the viscosity even
exceed that of 2-3% CDEA additive, And the dosage of inorganic salt will be saved.
3. Especially suitable in amine salt and sulfo succinic acid salt systems.
4. It is widely used in solid soap and soap powder, washing powder, liquid detergent, emulsification stabilizer, and
5. The recommended dosage for liquid and emulsion prescription is 0.5-2%.
This product is non-toxic, non-flammable, and can be handled in accordance with the general chemical transportation regulations. Store in a dry, well-ventilated place. The warranty period is two years.
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.
Contact Person: sales