It can be added directly to the system and heated if necessary. The recommended addition amount is 0.005~0.1%. The best use method and dosage should be determined by experiment.
1. It is a good cationic surfactant, which has excellent conditioning, permeate, soft, emulsify, antistatic,
biodegradability and bactericidal performance.
2. Compatible with cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants, however, not with anionic surfactant.
3. Good resistance to heat, light and strong acids/alkalis; good stability, surface activity; good compatibility with
surface active oils.
|Appearance||Yellowish paste||Yellowish paste||Light yellow liquid|
|Active matter, %||68-72||48-52||28-32|
|Free Amine & Amine Salt ,%||3.0Max||2.0Max||1.0Max|
|Solvent||Alcohol + Water||Water + Alcohol||Water|
|pH value (1% Am.aq.sol)||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0||6.0-9.0|
1. Widely used to manufacture hair conditioner, hair treatment, hair mousse and wet towel preservative. and easy
cleaning with water after using.
2. Widely used as ore flotation agent, phase transfer catalysis, organobentonite modifier, disinfectant, bactericidal
agent, emulsion foaming agent, etc.
3. Emulsifier: asphalt emulsifier & building waterproof emulsifier, silicone oil emulsifier, emulsifier of cosmetic.
4. Textile auxiliary: softener & antistatic agent.
5. Flocculant: used in sewage disposal.
6. Other: protective cover.
|CTAC 70%||160Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||12.80MT||13.60MT|
|CTAC 50%||175Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||14.00MT||14.80MT|
|CTAC 30%||200Kgs/Plastic Drum||80Drums||16.00MT||16.80MT|
Stored in cool,ventilated and dry place, kept away from sunshine and rain.